Private Combo Tour
A full day combo tour where you are literally guided into two of Iceland’s biggest natural phenomenon: volcanoes and glaciers. An all-inclusive combination of in-depth inspection of both worlds: fire and ice. This tour is a combination of comfortable traveling and activity.
- Min/max: 2/6
- Tour duration: 10-12 hours
- Distance hike: 7.5 km (4.5 miles) in total. 2*3.5 Inside the Volcano + 0.5 km inside the glacier.
- Ground: Relatively flat / undulating
- Fitness level: Easy/Moderate
PRICE: 209.900 ISK per person (For minimum two persons)
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: 279.900 ISK per person
- A private guide for the day
- Private transport
- A private Inside the Volcano tour
- Into the Glacier tour with your own guide
- Lunch bag and drinks (non alcoholic) during the tour
- 7.30 – 8.00 – Pick up at your hotel and drive to the Inside the Volcano meeting point
- 8.00 – 8.45 – Hiking across the lava to the Inside the Volcano Base camp
- 9:00 – 10:00 – Inside the great Þríhnúkagígur crater
- 10:00 – 11:30 – Soup at Base Camp and hike back to the meeting point
- 11:30 – 14:45 – Drive towards Into the Glacier with various stops on the way. This part can be modified to fit your own interests!
- 15.00 – 18:00 – Into the Glacier tour
- 18:00 – 21:00 – Drive towards Reykjavík with an option of stops on the way if time allows.
- 21.00 – Return at your hotel in Reykjavík
For information, bookings and other details about this tour
Tel: +354-519 5609