- Pick-up at your hotel in Reykjavik.
- All safety gear, helmets, harnesses, etc.
- Small groups, plenty of guides = personal experience.
- Volcano tour of a lifetime.
- Traditional Icelandic meat soup, coffee/tea and perhaps some sweets as well. Vegetarians will have alternatives.
- Transfer back to your hotel in Reykjavik.
Bring with you:
- Good (hiking) shoes – if you have them. We don’t recommend sneakers, they will definitely get dirty and may get punctures.
- Water. The walk over the lava field is a good workout!
- Outdoor clothing. The weather in the mountains can be very different to the city. A warm sweater and jacket are very useful, not least because it’s always the same temperature inside the crater – about 5–6°C (42–43°F). That’s cold!
- A camera. You will want to remember this trip. Yes, you can take as many pictures as you want!
- A good spirit. This tour is all about having fun.